Friday, March 5, 2010

I think I'll go eat some worms...

Im having one of those no good, rotten bad days. Nothing particularly bad happened today to make me feel gloomy but nothing is going quite right either.

Its boredom. Its the thought of maybe having something to do but then realizing you dont.
Its being hungry but having zero food in the house and the thought of going out to eat is defeating.
Its the I don't want to talk and my boyfriend is in a chatty Cathy mood.
Its a I'm cold but if I don't move a muscle then I am just warm enough not to freeze.
It's wanting to be overseas but too chicken to leave my career.
It's a I want to pet my bunny but he isn't having it and runs the other way.
It's needing to put on clothes but browsing my options and wanting to throw away all my clothes because they are old news.
Its wanting something more but not knowing what that is.
It's complaining when I wish I wasn't complaining. FUCK. I think I'll go eat some worms.

No comments: